Who we are
Our website address is: https://espinue.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal identification information
Through our interactions with you we collect various kinds of personal data. Some of this data is provided by you directly, and some is collected automatically based on your interactions with our website and emails. We collect information such as your name, email address and phone number (if provided) whenever you make an order or an account with us.
Other data we collect includes:
– Passwords and security information used for authentication and account access.
– Payment information to process payments and fulfil orders. We, however, do not store your debit/credit card details. We use a secure payment gateway that process payments, who hold this information.
– Interaction data about your use of our website and emails (for example data on which pages on our site you visit, search queries, add to cart actions and how often you open our emails etc.)
The information systems and software procedures relied upon for the functioning of the website (https://espinue.com) means the transmission of said data is an inherent feature of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to identify subjects, however it might allow enabled users to be identified, given its nature, after being processed and matched with data held by third parties.
This data is also used to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning. The data may be used to establish liability in the event that computer crimes are committed against the website.
If you register an account on the Website, then you may choose to give us your photograph and nickname. From your account, you can also invite your friends to shop at our Website (including by instagram, email, Facebook, or Twitter). Although we will let them know that we received their details from you, please ensure that you have the permission of your friends before sharing their contact details with us and only forward emails to people you know would be happy to receive them.
Comments and Reviews
We allow visitors and customers to leave comments/reviews on our website. Product reviews allow us to receive important feedback and allow customers to more safely. When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to only help spam detection.
If you wish to have your profile picture removed/excluded, please contact us and we shall do so for you. You may also do this yourself from your account dashboard.
We use contact forms in the website to allow our shoppers and customers to send messages, solve queries or seek help. Therefore, we collect information such as your email address and name for communication and identification purposes in order to fulfil these duties- when you voluntarily provide them to us.
When you voluntarily choose to complete our registration forms, opt in to receive newsletter or special offers, we collect your name, email address and we may also collect your birthday information
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
If you wish to withdraw your your consent to these cookies, you can do so at any time through the following options:
• Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
• For any other type of cookies, you can clean the cookies through your browser settings.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR
We use your information to allow us to provide you with our products and services. It allow you to order and receive products using our website, to optimise your experience and manage your account:
- We collect your name, email address, password and additional information that you voluntarily add in your account- such as birthday, gender and phone number to register and manage your account. This allows us to fulfil our contract with you.
- We collect your name, phone number, relevant addresses and order details (such as the products you are buying, as well as the prices and sizes and /or dimensions of these products) in order to fulfil our contract with you.
- To fulfil orders, we collect payments from you. This means we also collect payment information, which comprises the credit/debit card’s number, holder’s name and CVV. We do not store them and only transfer them to our authorised payment providers in order to fulfil our contract with you.
- We use third party applications to help us provide, monitor and improve the quality of our customer services. We collect your name, email and your contact history with us to help you solve any issue you have with our services, update you about any change to our terms of service, or contacting you to know how was your experience with us. This helps us to fulfil our contract with you and retain you as a valued customer.
Your information is also used for marketing and Advertising purposes- when you purchase using our services or inform us that you would like to receive marketing communications, we will use your personal information (including your name, email address and address) to occasionally send you updates, news, and offers via email, post, or other forms of media. We therefore, use your information to tailor these communications to you, based on what you are interested in and your shopping patterns. Should you wish to unsubscribe from our email marketing communications, you do so by following the opt out instructions in the promotional emails that are sent to you:
- We collect your Name; Email, Addresses, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Purchase and browsing history, Device information, Shopping preferences (such as from wish lists) and cookie identifiers. The legal basis for this is the legitimate interests to electronic direct marketing of similar products and services to that which you have acquired through our Website or, when such is not applicable, through your Consent (for example through contact forms or your consent to be notified when an item is back in stock).
Data on how you use our website and views helps us to carry out surveys and analysis that is useful for research purposes. We keep tracking of your spend on our website to see if you can benefit from our exclusive offers and promotions. This helps us to improve your experience, improve our website and run our business better.
- Your information also helps us to maintain and optimise our Website and our services, we collect your device information (such as your device IP address and device type), Cookie identifiers and browsing information. The legal basis is the legitimate interests in running our business
- To produce aggregated statistical reports, such as buyer personas, we use your order history, as long as it does not identify you. The legal basis for this is to improve our website, improve our services and run our business better.
Who we share your data with
Third party service providers for business purposes
To function properly, we rely on a number of carefully selected third parties to provide us with services and products. We permit these companies to use your personal information only to the extent necessary to provide us with their services and products.
Below you can find the types of third parties we use:
- Payment providers that we use to process your payment information (including your credit/debit card details) so that we can collect payment from you. These are based in the European Union, United States and China and are engaged depending on your location and preferences.
- Anti-fraud and credit check providers to keep us and you secure. They have access to and process your information and associated orders in order to check for any fraudulent behaviour. Our current providers are based in The United States, Europe and Israel.
- Courier companies, that we use in order to deliver the products to you and, as such, they need to have access to your order information, including your name and address. These providers have a global outreach, with many local companies that can be engaged depending on your shipping address.
- Analytics and search engine providers, like Google, that we use to assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the website. These providers are based in the United States and in Europe.
- Marketing Tools providers that help us to enable our marketing. These providers are based in the United Kingdom and United States. For example, with your consent, we may share your data with Mailchimp, our marketing provider in order to send you email campaigns.
- Research companies that we can engage to help us carry out surveys regarding your use of our Website and Services. These providers are based in Europe or in the United States.
- IT/technology providers that we use to support, maintain and provide our technology and IT infrastructure that supports our Website such as web hosting and e-commerce solutions.
To comply with legal requests, we may be required to liaise with various regulators and law enforcement agencies in a number of different countries, whether as a result of law, a court order, or another legal process. Although we dispute requests wherever suitable, in some cases we may have to share your information with the regulators or law enforcement agencies. Where we consider it appropriate, and provided we are not prohibited from doing so by law or court order, we will attempt to notify you of these legal demands.
We may also share information with parties such as providers of plugins or similar technologies to help measure traffic, to our partners and other providers to allow them to better stock products, and our investors: We may aggregate your information with the information of other customers, creating a dataset of information about the usage of our Website, purchase of products, and other general, grouped information about our customers. This is on the basis of our legitimate interest just to understand the usage of our service, demand for our product and innovate better services. Although this dataset is aggregated and anonymised, meaning it cannot identify you as an individual, it provides a valuable insight into the use of our Website and we may therefore share it with select third parties.
How long we retain your data
When you make an order, we retain the following information:
- What products you ordered and when
- Name, e-mail address, and phone number provided by the customer
- Billing (and optionally: shipping) address entered by the customer
- A note about payment method used by the customer
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We retain the data you provide to us for as long as you have your account with us and thereafter for such period as you may have questions or a claim in relation to our services, notwithstanding any superior retention period that we may be obliged to observe in accordance with legal requirements applicable to us. For example, we retain information on order history for 2 years for legal purposes.
We take your data very seriously and therefore, take a few steps to keep you and your information safe including:
- Not keeping sensitive credit or debit card details that would enable any third party to transact using that credit or debit card (such as your CVV number)
- Requiring users to create unique usernames and passwords in order to create and access accounts on our website.
- Regularly monitoring our servers and IT systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Unfortunately, despite this, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to or through our Website, and any such transmission is at your own risk. In particular, please keep in mind that if you voluntarily disclose personal information through other means of communication than the Website in a non-protected environment (such as through email, sms, online messages) then that information can be collected and used by others outside of our or your control.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
- You also have a right to obtain a transcript of a conversation and/or a ticket that you have created or to delete the chat and/or ticket information that is associated with the use of Livechat services, our customer services solutions provider.
You have certain rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances, and we shall disclose them below. It is important to note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights and that can include us asking a set of security questions to ensure it is you. We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within 30 days.
- You have the right to know whether we process personal data about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with (including the categories of personal data we share with businesses for their direct marketing uses and the names and addresses of those businesses). Please note that in your account dashboard, you can access information about yourself, namely your account details (such as name, email, phone number, date of birth), the addresses you use for billing and shipping, your order history and shopping preferences (such as wish lists)
- You have the right to correct any personal data held about you that is inaccurate. On your account settings you can edit any personal information or delete your account. If you contact us to correct/edit your information on your behalf, we can ask you to explain, in detail, why you believe the personal data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. This is also for security reasons and protect any harm that may come to another person. You may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data.
- You can also request a copy of your information, if you wish.
- Where providing information about you could lead to harm, reveal personal details of another person or interference with another person’s rights, we may not be able to provide you with certain personal data.
- You can also request for an erasure of the personal data we hold about you if: you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal data, you no longer consent for us to use your personal data to send special offers and promotions, we are processing the personal data we hold about you on the basis of your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the personal data or if you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you wish for us to transfer the personal data to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal data or its processing once received by the third party.
We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Klarna
“In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with .”
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Last Updated: 19/12/2020